Chocolate Fondue set Deco
Chocolate fondue was created by a Swiss Chef living in New York in the 1960's, and is the perfect way to stir up a dinner party. It is practically effortless to prepare and your guests can participate and enjoy a fun and delicious chocolate dessert at a relaxed pace.
Now available: microwavable Mifroma Chocolate Fondue
The bowl holds 10 oz, perfect also for a appetizer cheese fondue with our Mifroma Fondue Mix!
- Modern geometric design and bold colors, exclusive to Swissmar
- The perfect combination of stoneware ceramic and painted glass
- Ceramic bowl is dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Soft-light emitted is ideal for setting any mood
- The perfect showpiece for any occasion
- Ceramic bowl, fondue forks and ceramic base is dishwasher safe
- Colored glass and rechaud is not dishwasher safe
- Ceramic Bowl
- Glass Rechaud
- 1 tea light
- 2 pcs. white handled fondue forks
Tips for Chocolate Fondue:
Chocolate should be melted in the top of a double boiler over gently simmering water, never over direct heat. You can also microwave it, uncovered, on medium heat, stirring frequently. If you are using cream make sure it is warm when adding to the chocolate. If the chocolate clumps (too hot), try stirring in unsalted butter or vegetable oil one teaspoon at a time, until the chocolate becomes smooth again. This may slightly alter the taste or texture.